*Please note that as per the provisions of RERA, SkyVilla, Trinity Towers and the 4 towers of Song of Joy will be/are separate societies. These societies will each be member of a Federation of Societies.
1. Who will manage the ChildCentricTM program?
Prior to the handover to this Federation, there will be a two member team paid for from the CAM account, appointed by Gera. Gera will provide a member from their team to oversee, supervise & guide the conduct & operations of the facilities. After the Federation is formed, Gera will exit and the federation will manage the facility.
2. Who will manage academies after Gera exits?
It will be at the discretion of the Federation. If the Federation decides to continue the training sessions in the same manner then they will need to sign separate agreements with the academies individually. Gera will assist when and if needed.
3. Who is the recipient of the money paid for the 'paid trainings' to the academies?
The money paid for individual training is paid to the academies directly. However, there is a revenue share agreement in place with most of the academies whereby the academies will provide a share of their revenue to Gera/the Federation. This revenue share ranges between 10% - 20% of the fees charged by the academies.
4. If any funds are paid by the academies to the federation, will there be a proportionate decrease in the contribution by individual members?
The revenue share paid by the academies to Gera/the Federation as the case may be is expected to be used towards the costs of managing operations of Evolve (or as determined by the committee of the Federation). All revenue will be in the Federation account and will be managed as part and parcel of Federation accounts.
5. How will the coaching batches be scheduled?
The coaching batches will be scheduled according to the type of program. For example, Cricket coaching will take place in Summer, the Dance program will take place in Summer and in winter (twice a year). In other cases, the academies have to schedule their availability of coaches in line with the number of registrations received. Various disciplines will have rules governed by respective academies. Monthly/quarterly training calendars will be put up at the clubhouse as received from the academies.
6. For the children of owners of units in Song of Joy (CCH project), how will participation/enrollment to the coaching sessions be managed?
The participation or the registrations to the trainings will generally be on a first come first served basis. The e-vouchers will be credited into the account of the registered owner before the start of the program. This, plus the details of the program will be communicated by e-mail. Bookings for any of the coaching programs (where the e-vouchers are being consumed) will need to be made through the App only. There are a limited numbers of seats in every Seeding batch and hence if a batch is announced and the maximum number is achieved then the child will have to join the next batch.
Also, refer 37 below.
7. Can the vouchers be used by adults at Song of Joy, if they do not have children?
The workshop is designed by the academies and has been created specifically for children.
As far as Gera is concerned, we have no objection to adults using ONE set of free vouchers. However in all cases this will be subject to the respective Academy/ies accepting the request.
8. How will participation/enrollment to the coaching sessions be managed for owners of Trinity Towers, Sky Villa, others?
Apart from the times when the facilities are reserved for the academies for coaching programs the facilities are available for the use of all residents and owners covered under the Federation subject to their CAM dues having been cleared.
9. How will participation/enrollment to the coaching sessions be managed for the tenants/licensee?
The owner needs to confirm in writing that their authorized tenants would like to avail the facilities for the duration of the tenancy/license by providing necessary details. During this period, both the owner as well as the tenant cannot use the facility as the maintenance is being paid for a single family representing a single apartment. Therefore the Identity cards of the owner's family will need to be surrendered at the time of issue of the identity cards for the licensee/tenant. Further, a small fee to issue the new Identity card will need to be paid for each family member.
10. How does the tenant/licensee family pay for workshops/coaching?
For use of Academy workshops the authorized family would need to pay the Academy directly as per their fees.
11. What happens when the lease/license period expires and the tenant/licensee leaves the premises?
At this time, it will be the responsibility of the owners to inform of the same to Gera, to prevent unauthorized usage. The owners can obtain fresh Identity cards in the names of the family of the owner OR get new identity cards issued in the names of the new tenants upon surrender of the earlier cards.
12. Is there a minimum and maximum number of participants per batch for the coaching sessions?
Yes every activity that's scheduled has fixed maximum number of participants.
13. What happens if the batch is already filled when a child is signed up?
The child will have to wait for the announcement for the next batch. Under no circumstance can a batch exceed the maximum number as it will affect the quality of training imparted.
14. What happens if the minimum numbers of a batch are not met?
The academy may postpone the batch or the batch may continue and vacant seats may be filled.
15. Is there a possibility of a child not being able to avail the seeding batch?
This is a remote possibility, however, since Gera has contracted with the agencies for a total number of children to be trained over a 5 year period, the vacant seats will end up needing to be paid for by Gera. In this situation, in case some children have not availed their free training at the end of the defined period, they will forego the voucher. It is therefore advisable to sign up sooner rather than later.
16. In case of queries related to coaching whom should I contact?
The initial communication about the Academy roll out will be made by the ChildCentric Manager. Academy queries, scope and curriculum, advanced levels, special needs, reschedulement, etc need to be directly between the Academy and the participant/parent.
17. Do I need to pay anything extra?
Certain numbers of Vouchers are provided to owners of Song of Joy free of cost by Gera. The Academy may announce new programs, customized workshops based on interactions and feedback, or roll out adult programs, these additional classes will have to be paid for as per each academy's policy. Once the free e-vouchers have been consumed then the desired participants will need to pay the Academy directly for whichever course she/he is eligible for.
18. If my child is unable to attend a batch what will happen to the voucher?
Once enrolled for a batch, the seat cannot be cancelled. It is however possible for you to find a replacement who is the resident of the project for the batch, otherwise the voucher will be treated as consumed. Owners can mutually decide to exchange or gift each other their vouchers as per mutual preferences.
19. Are paid or free classes open to outsiders (non-owners /tenants of the project)?
Generally, no outsiders will be permitted to participate in the paid or free classes. If in any batch, there are fewer enrollments and Gera needs to pay the academies based on the minimum guarantees, only in this case, Gera reserves the right to permit guests/invitees to use these vacant training slots.
20. What if my child misses a class?
Academy rules do not provide for compensatory classes.
21. What if my child is rejected by the academy on grounds of being medically unfit?
Fitness is extremely important of the children would be parents' responsibility. Each Academy reserves the right to reject any child on fitness/medical/disobedience/disruption or any other grounds and cannot be questioned for the same.
22. What if my child faces any form of physical abuse/inappropriate behavior?
While every care is taken by the academies, to ensure this does not happen, in case of an event, the parents will need to register an FIR with the police. We will provide all support, cooperation and support for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
23. Could you assure my child to be an expert after the training?
Neither Gera nor the academy guarantees the level of proficiency that can be achieved by the children through the training program.
24. What if my child wants to continue to the next level of coaching?
In the event of additional demand for training, academies may provide extra batches for children/parents. However the same is subject to the minimum number of enrollments as required by the academy. The parents are welcome to discuss the possibility of advanced trainings based on the child's aptitude and passion with the academies.
25. Am I supposed to pay extra for the additional batches?
Yes. You will be required to pay additionally as per the each academy's mandate after consuming the complimentary vouchers.
26. Who is responsible for the safety of the children?
As per contracts the academies are required, to provide qualified personnel to train the children. Parents need to ensure that they are comfortable with the safety standards employed in each of the training programs. Parents are advised that many activities including many sports do carry a risk of injury and are advised to exercise caution when deciding participation of their children in the activities. In any event, Gera or the Federation will not be responsible or liable for any consequences of an accident.
27. What if a manager leaves or quits?
Gera or the Federation will be required to find a replacement.
28. What if a class during training is cancelled?
In the event of the training academy cancelling a class, the training academy will be responsible to provide an alternative time for the cancelled class(es). Gera or the Federation will not be responsible for the cancellation of classes. The communication will be made by the coaches directly to the registered parents or the enrolled participants, keeping the ChildCentric Manager informed.
29. What if owners are not happy with the quality of the training?
Gera has tied up with best in class academies. In case the owners find that the quality of training is unsatisfactory they can inform the manager on campus. The managers will facilitate a meeting with senior personnel from the academy in question in order to resolve the issues. In the event it is felt by Gera or the Federation that the issues are not being resolved, the process of change of the Academy can be initiated. Parents may participate in the process of selection of the replacement academy. In this case, any costs associated will only be borne by Gera to the extent of the amount that would be incurred by Gera for the balance of the term with the original Academy.
30. In case I am interested in assisting the ChildCentricTM team on an honorary basis, is it possible?
Yes, this could be considered (on a need basis) subject to qualifying and meeting the criteria.
31. Am I supposed to pay for the training material?
Yes wherever required, training materials, sporting equipment, props, stage costumes, accessories etc. will need to be purchased as per the rules of the academy. This will be communicated by the Academy directly.
32. What is the enrollment process?
A monthly/quarterly schedule will be put up on the office notice board at the clubhouse.
First come first basis will be followed for the enrollment of the batch.
Once batches have reached maximum capacity additional children would need to enroll in the next available batch. The communication for e-vouchers will be made through the Gera World App.
33. Can the signed up academy(s) change before possession?
Gera have executed written contracts with the academies and hence there is no change likely, unless there is breach of contractual obligations as defined.
34. Can the academies and or services be changed and or modified?
Yes, the academies can be changed and or modified at the sole discretion of Gera, in such case the number of sessions and hours would also change.
35. In case an authorized tenant is using the facility and/or Academy workshops, AND has a valid Identity Card AND has paid the fees for workshops, can the owner also use the facility?
a) At a given point in time, the owner as well as the tenant cannot use the facility as the maintenance is being paid for a single family representing a single apartment.
b) However, there will be guest usage charges put up on the notice board for family and friends (for use of owners / tenants who have valid Identity cards ONLY) who would like to use the pool, or available facilities at the Evolve. This fee list and process will be put up from time to time and the payments will need to be made into a separately created account which gets credited into the CAM Account.
36. What are the Seeding programs?
These are the customised workshops developed by the Academies for the ChildCentric TM Homes. A certain number of Vouchers are provided to owners of Song of Joy free of cost by Gera. The Academy may announce new programs, customized workshops based on interactions and feedback, or roll out adult programs, these additional classes will have to be paid for as per each academy's policy. Once the free e-vouchers have been consumed then the desired participants will need to pay the Academy directly for whichever course she/he is eligible for.
Since these are 'Seeding' programs, information about children must necessarily be provided when requested for. This information is sought around time of handover of the apartment. This information will lead to registration of the child details on the Gera World app, failing which benefits to children will not accrue. In case a family is unregistered on the Gera World app, the e-vouchers will not show up in their account. The process for the download of the Gera World app will be communicated at the time of, or prior to possession through the CRM team.
There are a limited numbers of seats in every Seeding (free) batch and hence if a batch is announced and the maximum number is achieved then the child will have to join the next seeding batch.
Owners/residents at SkyVillas or Trinity Towers seeking participation in the announced workshops will need to respond to the e-invite. Their request will be confirmed /declined over email. If confirmed, the participant will need to pay the Academy directly, prior to the commencement of the workshop. Details of the fees, the Academy point of contact / coach will be shared as required.
37. Can the tenant/licensee use the seeding vouchers?
Yes the tenant/licensee steps into the shoes of the owners with regards to the use of the vouchers.
38. Will my child get a certificate for courses taken?
The academies do review the progress of the child. The certificate will be issued based on course criteria and proficiency achieved. This may not be applicable for all courses.
39. Is there any access control system or need for identification for entry to the Evolve facility?
Yes. Identity cards are required for entry into the facility. This is necessary to ensure that only authorized persons use the facility.
40. What is the process to obtain the identity card for the facility?
There will be a communication from the Gera CRM team, explaining the process of issuance of Identity Cards. Identity cards will be issued to the owner and all members of the residing family in terms of the communication.
41. How long will the identity cards be valid?
The Identity cards will be renewed annually upon clearance of annual CAM plus SF charges.
42. How will the entry to the Facilities be monitored?
Access to the clubhouse and facilities will be permitted only upon production of Identity cards having valid dates.
Also, refer 36 above.
43. Are the vouchers transferable among children of Song of Joy?
Vouchers are transferrable amongst children of Song of Joy.
44. In case of a transfer, what is the process to be followed?
The e - voucher needs to be consumed by the principle recipient so that record of it being availed is maintained. The owner who is surrendering the e - voucher needs to communicate the details of the participating child to the coach, as well as to the CCH representative over email of having done so. Please remember that the child using the voucher must carry their Identity cards. Please note that Gera is not responsible for exchanges and transfers leading to any disagreements or disputes between owners.
45. How many e- vouchers does an owner of Song of Joy receive?
The vouchers for each child of each owner family are listed below:
||Typical Batch Duration
||Sessions Per Batch
||Hours Per Sessions
||Maximum Children per batch
||Number Of Free Batches Per Child
|Elocution and Public Speaking
46. In case of queries related to vouchers whom should I contact?
You need to contact the designated manager, the contact of which will be displayed on the notice board.
47. When will I get the vouchers?
The e-voucher will be credited to your account through the Gera World App at the time of possession of your home, or as and when the batch is being created on the App.
48. How long are the vouchers valid?
The vouchers are valid for a period of 5 years from the dates mentioned above.
49. Can I extend the validity of the vouchers?
Unfortunately, the contracts with the service providers do not allow for extensions beyond the 5 years mentioned.
50. Who can use vouchers/transferability of vouchers?
The vouchers shall be given to the children who are under 18 years of age (17 and below) at the time of possession. Transfer is applicable only on following conditions:
- In case of selling apartment, unused vouchers can be transferred to the new owner.
- In case of tenant, unused vouchers can be transferred to the new tenant. See more explanations in category E above.
- Upon sale of an apartment, all unused vouchers of the original owner will be transferred to the new owner. This is regardless of the number of children the new owner has. See more explanations in category E above.
51. What if I have children after possession of the flat?
Vouchers to children born to the first owner up to the end of the 5-year period will be provided.
52. What if I decide to adopt child/children?
Vouchers to legally adopted children under the age of 17 before the completion of the 5-year period will be provided.
53. What if the property is purchased by a company?
In case the property is purchased by a company then the children of one designated individual by the company will be eligible to get the vouchers.
54. Can I sell these vouchers?
No the vouchers are not for sale.
55. If I sell my home, what happens to the unused vouchers?
In the case of sale, only the vouchers already issued to the first owner can be transferred to the new owner and no additional vouchers will be issued to children born later or adopted children.
56. What if I have purchased the flat in resale and I have fewer children than the original owner?
All the original owners' vouchers will be transferred to the new buyer. In case the new buyer has fewer children, then all remaining vouchers of the original purchaser can be used by the children of the new buyer.
57. Can my tenant use the vouchers given to me?
In case of lease, the unused vouchers to which the first owner is eligible can be given to the tenant. In case a tenant leaves and a new tenant shifts in, unused vouchers can be transferred to the tenant.
58. If I have leased my flat, are my children eligible to use the free vouchers?
In case the flat is on lease, then only the tenant is eligible to use the vouchers. If the tenant has no children, the vouchers will stay unused till a) the tenant vacates and the flat is vacant in which case, the children of the original owner can use the vouchers, b) a new tenant with children moves in.
59. If I am not residing can my children still use vouchers?
Yes however, only if the apartment is vacant. In case the apartment is occupied by anyone, the children of the owners are not eligible to use the vouchers. At a given point in time, the owner as well as the tenant cannot use the facility as the maintenance is being paid for a single family representing a single apartment.
60. Can I and my tenant's children share the vouchers?
No. Only 1 family can use the vouchers.
61. Can relatives/friends children staying with me use the vouchers?
No. Only biological and legally adopted children of the first owner are entitled to get and use the vouchers.
62. What if my own children are older? Can my grandchildren use the vouchers?
Yes, up to 2 grandchildren are entitled to get and use the vouchers instead of children.
63. Can I buy more vouchers from Gera?
Additional vouchers cannot be purchased from Gera; however, additional classes can be purchased from the academies directly as per their rates.
64. If I am buying more than 1 apartment can I get additional vouchers?
Each purchase is treated independently. Therefore you are eligible for vouchers for each of your apartments.
65. What is the age limit for using the vouchers?
Once issued the vouchers, it can be consumed within 5 years from the date of possession subject to age limit restriction of 17 yrs.
66. Can I get a refund on my vouchers?
No, vouchers cannot be redeemed in monetary terms.
67. What if my vouchers get misplaced or damaged?
Gera cannot replace the lost vouchers. You are required to keep it safe. Moreover these are e-vouchers.
68. Once Gera hands over the functioning of the facility to the federation, can the GeraWorld App be continue to be utilized?
Gera will offer the usage of the GeraApp to the Federation if suitable to both parties upon exit. There may be some software maintenance charges that may be payable to the technology partner. This will be discussed with the committee of the Federation at the appropriate time.
69. When will the 5 years term start?
For Towers A1 & A2, the 5 year term will commence from 1st January 2018 and for Towers A3 & B1, the 5 year term will commence from 1st July 2018. (Except in the case of the Dale Carnegie program which has already started)
70. When can residents, not enrolled for training, use the amenities?
Residents can use the amenities during hours when the coaching sessions are not in progress.
71. What if a common area is damaged by a child during training?
The parent would be held responsible and would be required to pay for the repairs as necessary.
72. Who will bear the cost of electricity and cleanliness, maintenance and the upkeep of the facilities?
These costs are covered through CAM collections since it is a common amenity.
73. Are paid or free classes open to outsiders (non-owners /tenants of the project)?
Generally, no outsiders will be permitted to participate in the paid or free classes. If in any batch, there are fewer enrollments and Gera needs to pay the academies based on the minimum guarantees, only in this case, Gera reserves the right to permit guests to use these vacant training slots.
74. Would it be possible to get external trainers to conduct workshops at Evolve if they agree to pay a determined percentage of their as part of their contribution, just like the Academies are doing?
Generally, no external trainers of the existing discipline are allowed, however if the Art forms are different (for example if a trained Bharat Natyam professional, seeks the opportunity to train the children, and confirms that the dance form would not create a conflict with the Shiamak Davar Style of Dance, they can pay their contribution as per the process with the Academies. Further, each Academy has a specific number of days committed for conducting the workshop. For instance, the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy will conduct a workshop each in the month of Summer ( April) and Winter ( December), and the premise will mostly be available if no other workshops ( Yoga or Drama/Theatre or any other) are being conducted. The facility may then be availed for conducting specific workshops, upon checking with the CCH team.
75. When can residents, not enrolled for training, use the amenities?
Residents can use the amenities during hours when the coaching sessions are not in progress.
76. What if a common area is damaged by a child during training?
The parent would be held responsible and would be required to pay for the repairs as necessary.
77. Who will bear the cost of electricity and cleanliness, maintenance and the upkeep of the facilities?
These costs are covered through CAM collections since it is a common amenity.
78. What are all the facilities/activities available under amenities?
The following facilities/activities are available on site:
- Academies (For Dance, Music, Personality development, Chess, Cricket, Tennis, Swimming)
- Basket ball Court
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Club House (Engage and Evolve)
- Day Care
- Half size Olympic Swimming Pool and 4 other pools
- 3 Gaming Rooms, Playgrounds
- Lawns, Gazebo, toddlers play area
- Dance/Aerobic/Yoga room
- Library/Chess Room, Art room
- Entertainment Room/Party Hall
- Class room( Gurukul)/Computer room, etc
79. Do I need to pay for above facilities?
No, these facilities/amenities are not to be paid for (except in case of additional Academy/workshops once the vouchers are utilized). The upkeep and maintenance will be included in the CAM charges.
80. Will my child be exposed to games at the Gaming room that are inappropriate for his /her age?
The games will be categorized by age groups Age Group- under 10 years; 10 to under 16 years; 16 years and above wherein children of younger age would not be allowed in the zone for higher age groups. This would help the children enjoy themselves without being exposed to content inappropriate for their age. It is advised that parents also send the children to the club house with this instruction spelt clearly as singly, we cannot guarantee that younger children will not access the rooms for older children.
81. What is the process that will be followed for separation of children by age?
The games will be issued to children based on their age. While we endeavor to ensure that younger children do not go into room for older children, since the rooms are not under permanent adult supervision we cannot guarantee that younger children will not access the rooms for older children.
82. How does the Party hall work? - Is this at Engage?
The party hall is at Engage. Celebrating occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, baby shower etc. becomes easier by having a party hall within the premises of the project. A specific area would be allocated for such events with a fixed charge. The rent, damage, cleanliness would be the resident's responsibility.
- ChildCentricTM is a trademark owned by Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd. "Song of Joy" is a brand copyrighted by Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd. Any infringement on the logo unit or name is prohibited.
- "Song of Joy" is a part of the Gera's GreensVille project at Kharadi, Pune.
- This document is confidential and not for unsolicited circulation. No part of this document can be changed, copied or duplicated without prior written approval from Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd.
- This FAQ is subject to being governed by master terms of ChildCentricTM agreement entered into pursuant and the agreement for sale. In case of any discrepancies the Principle agreement shall take precedence.